What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To provide analytics
- For marketing purposes
We use both session, persistent, third party cookies on the Service, more particularly:
- What: Craft relies on PHP sessions to maintain sessions across web requests. That is done via the PHP session cookie.
- Session token: This cookie will expire as soon as the session expires.
- What: Craft has built-in protection against Cross-Site Request Forgery attacks (CSRF)
- Session token: stored until browser closes
- What: specific google analytics cookies to: identify unique users, identify unique sessions, throttle the request rate, store information about user sessions and campaigns
- Session token: stored until browser closes, for 24 hours, for 2 years
- What: Store page variants assigned to visitors for A/B performance testing
- Session token: stored until browser closes, for 1 year
What are your choices regarding cookies?
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser's official web pages.
What to do in case of a complaint?
If you have a complaint regarding our processing of your personal data, you can always contact us at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are still not satisfied with our answer, then you are at liberty to file a complaint with the competent data protection authority, the DPA-Data Protection Authority. For more information, go to https://www.dataprotectionauthority.be/.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/